Georgina Lilwall T/A Ethereal Events recognises that she has a
responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory
requirements. I am committed to reducing my environmental impact
and continually improving my environmental performance as an
integral part of my business strategy and operating methods, with
regular review points. I will encourage customers, suppliers and other
stakeholders to do the same.
Georgina Lilwall is responsible for ensuring that the environmental policy is implemented.
I endeavour to:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- I will minimise use of paper.
- I will seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper products.
- I will seek to reuse and recycle all paper where possible.
Energy and Water
- I will seek to reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
- Lights and electrical equipment will be switched off when not in use.
- The energy consumption and efficiency of new products will be taken into account when purchasing.
- I will evaluate the environmental impact of any new products I intend
- I will favour more environmentally friendly and efficient products
- I will reuse and recycle everything I am able to.
- I will reduce the need to travel, restricting to necessity trips only.
- I will make additional efforts to accommodate the needs of those
using public transport or bicycles.
Maintenance and Cleaning
- Cleaning materials used will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- I will comply and exceed or regulatory requirements.
- I will continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- I will continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- I will incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- I will work with suppliers, to improve their environmental performance.
- I will use local materials where available to reduce CO2 and help